(Photo Credit Ascend Amphitheather IG)
I call this blog “The 7 Items You Can Bring Inside Ascend Amphitheater” because in my review of the Ascend Amphitheater’s website these ARE THE 7 ONLY items you can bring. With Maxwell in concert on Friday night (featuring Ro James and Fantasia), and then Saturday to see Gary Clark Jr I’ve got a busy weekend. I’ve been to the Ascend Amphitheater once before earlier this year, and sat in the seated section to see Alabama Shakes. This time I’m going to sit on lawn, under the stars. Forgive me, I’m a hopeless romantic. Read on for the 7 Item List.
I researched the items you can bring into the Ascend Amphitheater so, for your convenience, I present the full 7 item list below:
7. One sealed bottle of water per guest (up to a gallon)
6. Snacks in baggies/Ziploc bags (does not say how many, probably only enough to fit the cooler)
5. Low back lawn chairs (the short ones, think seat cushions; the tall ones would cause you to block another concert viewers view)
4. Sunscreen (non aerosol)
3. Bug spray (non aerosol)
2. Six Pack size soft sided cooler
1. 10×10 blanket (anything larger could overlap with other seated guests.
Double check my facts at Ascend Amphitheater’s Website – Link Here. If you don’t have your tickets yet, purchase them here. Let me know if you need help figuring out dinner or after dinner restaurant or bar ideas. I’ll email you back!
Karla is a graduate of Middle Tennessee State University which a degree in Sociology, and is currently pursuing a MBA at Bethel University. She is a Nashville Native and Lifestyle Blogger; a Free Spirit, and a Music Lover. To subscribe to her monthly newsletter click here. She can be reached via email: karla@